Our consulting phase applies to ALL businesses, although the scope of the consult varies depending on the goals and needs of the client.
1) The first part of our consult allows us to get to know our client- your mission, your vision, your values, your goals, your competition, your customers.
2) The second part of the consult is specific to environmental sustainability- Are you already classifying yourself as a sustainable business? What environmental practices does your brand currently practice? Where are you interested to go and how can we create an affordable and achievable timeline to get you there?
Being an environmentally sustainable business can be overwhelming because it's an emerging field with sustainable innovation developing at such a quick rate that it’s difficult to know which path to follow.
SO that is where we come in, we are an environmental marketing collective and we are here to help!
The environmental branding process begins with an analysis of where you are currently as a brand.
We will also go over your business plan or at the very least your mission, vision, and values. Don't quite know this information yet? We will help you to figure it out!
Who is your customer, or who do you want your customer to be? How do you sell your products, and should you be selling them differently? How should you be communicating with your customer versus how are you currently communicating with customer? What have you done successfully or failed at? What are your greatest struggles as a business? How are you unique or better than your competition?
Here is where we get to know you.
Goals of our sustainable marketing agency
1) OUR goal is to get you on an environmentally sustainable and successful path that makes you feel hopeful and confident for what is next
2) We will figure out YOUR goals with you and create timelines to achieve them. We will assign you with tasks of what you must do versus what we must do so we can collaborate and be more efficient. We help you to create a brand identity.
3) Together we CAN change the way people purchase and run businesses.
Interested to know what step is next? Click the arrow to find out.