Business development specialist and financial analyst
- Ability to create or guide clients to create business plans after determining their mission, vision and values.
- Ability to conduct pricing structure and break-even analysis, helping to get better margins while factoring in environmental impact.
- Ability to consider potential channels of distribution and set up distribution accounts if needed.
- Understanding the core of solid management skills, hiring and firing, and contract writing.
- Ability to create and send out invoices and deliver materials to clients.
**When applying, please describe some businesses you’ve worked with in this way, what you learned from those experiences, and how you altered your approach or expectations based upon those experiences
Social media manager
- Ability to learn and embody our clients and post content as our clients. Ability to craft social media strategy plans across multiple social media platforms depending on the type of client.
- Employing cross promotion strategies, finding and managing influencers for client accounts, monitoring and reacting to insights.
- Ability to managing DM’s and comments, and strategically figure out other accounts worth following and engaging with, as well as posts worth liking.
- Creation and management of stories, reels, TikToks, Pins, hashtags, highlights, and posts.
- Utilizing insights to connect with other segments of market and know when to post and what content performs best with target market.
- Understanding social media growth strategies and willing to continuously update knowledge based upon updated algorithms.
- Communicating with PlanIt content team and client to make sure all information and content is delivered in time to advance plan and get approval of content by management.
**When applying, please note any Instagram accounts you have run and grown, including your own, and where you think you are strongest in your social media management game.
- This position requires experience in developing websites with e-commerce capabilities from inception to end
- A developer who is also a designer- someone with a creative eye. While our creative team will definitely be providing assistance, we are looking for someone with a little style and a desire to be bold!
- Understanding of SEO and ability to incorporate SEO across the website/work with PlanIt team and client to get necessary information for SEO
- Ability to diagnose website problems and provide solutions
- Ability to build from scratch or rebuild
- Ability to create mobile and desktop friendly platforms
- Ability to create user friendly template site if requested
- Ability to provide monthly or quarterly web upkeep services to clients if requested
Experience in writing code is not essential, but preferred, however many clients can only afford templated websites at first.
**Payment dependent on level of web developer skill. When applying, please note which web development programs you are familiar with and to what level of expertise. Please send links to at minimum 3 websites you have created from start to finish with different types of functionality and aesthetic.
- We are seeking multiple graphic designers of different styles to fit a variety of client’s brand looks.
- We want CREATIVE, innovate designers full of ideas and looking to push themselves.
- We want a designer who truly loves designing and is looking to wow PlanIt and our clients!
- Minimum of 1 year experience and portfolio submission required to apply.
- Experience in creating logos, business cards, brochures/other design elements.
- Ability to create illustrations is a plus.
**When applying, please let us know which programs you are versed in and to what degree. Bonus for any designers with experience in motion graphics, as we also create commercials for our clients and our nonprofit creates documentaries.
Dedicated Motion graphic designers or illustrator/animators will also be considered.
- We are seeking someone familiar with sustainability consulting to add to our team. Someone who is familiar with conducting sustainability audits, preparing reports, and working with individuals to make changes to make their practices more sustainable and at the same time affordable.
- Someone who has a passion to help the environment and actively seeks out personal ways to increase their engagement.
- Someone who doesn’t fit the typical mold of environmentalist, but is able to transcend the boundary between business and environmentalist to find a happy medium.
- Someone willing to think outside the box and be creative.
- This person will work directly with our business consulting and marketing teams.
** Bonus for anyone willing and wanting to engage in environmental policy that favors local causes we participate in!
We create commercials and short videos for our clients and would prefer to have composed and specific music created for each of our clients, including our nonprofit, which makes short videos and feature length documentaries.
**When applying, please send at minimum 5 music samples and note which instruments you play and how you would describe your style/s of music. Also include other projects you have composed for with links/samples